Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Better late then never? I know Christmas ssems like ages ago, I decided to enjoy my holiday season and let everything else slide. Here are a few snatches of our family holiday season.

This is J.P., my Saturday morning alarm clock for babysitting and the suprise! addition to our family. His little hands find their way into..everything. Thank goodness these were the family cookies, we don't mind our baked goods with a little toddler love.

We whipped up a little flour and water to mix up and play in, and J.P. found eating it to be a fabulous idea. We all gave it a little taste, turns out plain old flour alone tastes terrible.
Here is our tree partially filled. More and more presents made their debut under the tree as Christmas day progressed. Please tell me we aren't the only family full of last minute wrappers! It's almost a tradition by now.

My beautiful sister and I.



This is just one of many photos of the New York trip I took last month, in Saratoga Springs. The downtown is beautiful and filled with dozens of little vintage shops. If we weren't on a schedule, I would have easily spent all day in all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment