Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January lately

This week has been a flurry of getting Valentines headbands ready for my etsy shop- BowChicque, helping my mom get the house clean for the new year (we're the oddballs that like a clean house at the beginning of the year vs. waiting till spring), along with a few other things.

I got back last night from watching two lovely little girls of family friends (they're "too old" to be babysat...), and we had a fabulous time watching old timey movies on the couch with pizza. These girls my cup of tea, they love black and white movies and tea parties. I may need to take one home with me the next time I babys-watch them. Because they live out in the country, the drive poses a yippee skippee opportunity to grab some Starbucks and blast some Civil Wars while I get my think time on in the car. Call me crazy, but some of my best ideas and inspirations come to me while I'm driving in the car. Maybe it's because I'm forced to put down my phone and lappy and just open up my mind. Plus, there's nobody to talk to. This girl will talk when she can.

Ps. thought I'd share this- cute little slug buddy was relaxing by the door when I got home last night. Call me a nut, but I sure do think slugs are adorable!
I don't care what you say, slugs are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment