Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This Tuesday: Outfit 2!

So this Tuesday ended up being a slightly stressful one due to lost keys and the bathroom shower breaking. Kitchen sink hair washes and running around for keys doesn't turn me into the most charming of girls. The day ended on a great note with friends and family and I'm reminded that God blesses me with more than stressful moments.

I definitely need to find some new spots to shoot, I'm totally guilty of going to the backyard and catching the neighbors storage unit in my shots. Tsk Tsk.

What do you think of my halfsies manicure? It was super easy and I loved the new look.



Sailor Striped Bow Dress - TJ Maxx
Gray Cardigan - J. Crew
Black Leggings - The Loft
Cream Flats - J. Crew
Bracelet - Bought from an organization on an Apache reservation that supports women in need. I'll find links/info if requested.
Bow Headband - My shop a.k.a. BowChicque

I hope everyone had a blessed Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment