Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Tuesday: Outfit Uno


Pardon the poor lighting, it was a yucky day.




Winter Tuesdays are blah enough, so I've decided that each Tuesday I'll feature the outfit that I'm wearing for the day! This first one is definitely a little last minute, but I loved my outfit today and I'm excited to share it!

Here's where I found it all:
Blouse - Thrifted - holy cow, it was $1! (J. Crew)
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - Walmart
Ballet Flats - Target
Silk scarf - Thrifted
Belt - J. Crew
Flower - Charlotte Russe


*For the belt, I tucked in a little hair flower pin for extra cutesies. I tied my scarf with the help of this nifty Keiko Lynn tutorial!
I can't wait to share all of my Tuesday outfits with y'all! Lets see if I can do this for the whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment